The Demolition Derby has always been a crowd favorite here at the Navan Fair. Whats not to like? The sound of engines at full throttle as they take aim at their next victim, the hissing of steam as radiators get punctured, the sight of a car crushed like a pop can still running even if it only on two wheels. It’s fabulous entertainment for the entire family!
This year again sees us with two divisions competing at the fair. On Thursday August 9th at 7pm we have the four cylinder vehicles taking to the track and the big eight cylinder cars go at it the very next night on Friday August 10th, again at 7pm.
Thursday, August 8 at 7:00 pm (Mini Cars)
Friday, August 9 at 7:00 pm (Senior Class)
Director: Andrew Davies
Rules and Regulations
- Drivers must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- Drivers must complete and sign an entry form, and waiver.
- All drivers are responsible for supplying their own car.
- Participants must register and have their car inspected at least one hour before the demolition start time of 7:00 pm.
- No participants or crew member shall consume or be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If so they will immediately be escorted from the grounds.
- The Navan Fair and/or the promoter reserve the right to approve or reject any or all entries.
- The drivers meeting will be held prior to the scheduled demolition start time.
- No fighting or arguing with officials or other participants will be tolerated. Any instigators will be escorted from the grounds.
- The official’s decision is final.
- The Navan Fair, Cumberland Township Agricultural Society Board of Directors, Members of the Cumberland Township Agricultural Society, and Organizers will not be responsible for any damages, injuries, or Personal Liability incurred by Participants of both events.
A complete list of the Rules and Regulations is available at the Navan Fair Office, 1279 Colonial Road, Navan, at JT Bradley’s Country Convenience or visit the website at www.navanfair.com or by visiting the Ontario Demolition Derby Website at www.ontariodemoderby.com